A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Precyse amyone? Info appreciated. - mrs.krabs

Posted: Jul 29, 2010

NM

Sorry for typos. I need to move my keyboard over a tad. - mrs.krabs

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

worked for Precyse 6 years ago - AYKM

[ In Reply To ..]
and still talk with a few gals who work for them...there is no real difference from MQ (high demands, little recognition, not enough work to go around, cpl average for experience). They still tout the vision & values I helped them write when they were called Capital MT, but it's just for show. I wouldn't be surprised if the Q gobbles them up.

a little more info - AYKM

[ In Reply To ..]
MTs type on the DQS platform, which is super-user-friendly

Well, I worked at the Q for years beforehand and - Precyse is NOTHING like the Q!

[ In Reply To ..]
No comparison whatsoever!

I really liked them. I had to quit to take care of family problems - but I really enjoyed working with them - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
My pay was on time and accurate.

I had AOL IM access to my supervisor and other supervisors covering for her, all the QA staff, and other MTs on my accounts.

My supervisor was responsive - I heard back from her that very day on emails. She was great.

The company provided all the equipment for me and boxes to return it.

Training was great - it was incremental so we could understand it all.

I really was sorry to have to leave but I had to take care of problems.

Lots of VR? - mrs.krabs

[ In Reply To ..]
Left MQ in Feb. Still looking for the right job. So many factors to consider before applying for new jobs. Platforms? Computer requirements? PT or FT? VR or straight? ESL? I'm an oldie but a goodie with 26 yrs of university transcription under my belt. Don't need bennies really. Have to deal with 3 kids and different schedules once school starts. Hubby is off 2 days during the week. Oh my! Too much to think about.

can get back to you on that... - AYKM

[ In Reply To ..]
I've put that question out to my girls on the inside and will get back to you.

Good luck in your job search. :)

Precyse VR - AYKM

[ In Reply To ..]
sounds like it - my friend in QA estimates about 75%

I am the one you replied to, Mrs. Krabs - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The company provided a computer. In fact, they sent me a netbook and a huge flat screen monitor, keyboard, mouse, power strip and foot pedal.

I worked part-time.

I had 2 accounts. My main account was mainly transcription but did about 30% VR work. My backup account was about 70% VR work.

My main account had low ESL percentage, probably 30% or so. My backup account much higher but still not too bad.

It's one of the jobs I hated to leave but when I get things straightened out, I can go back - I left on a great note with my supervisor and the company.

When did you last work for them? Recently? - mrs.krabs

[ In Reply To ..]
Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

My experience at Precyse - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
About 98% of my work was VR. Had a few long talks with my TL and there were no straight transcription accounts to move to, she told me they were trying to get all their accounts moved over to VR eventually.

A lot of their work was being sent over to India and their India manager was who you dealt with for anything on the weekends and holidays because all their USA TLs were off then.

The system was set up very much like MQ in the day to day running of things (ticket numbers, etc)

Overall, I didn't like it much and have since moved on to greener pastures. But some people seem to be happy there. My biggest problem was their VR (M-modal) never learned anything and I couldn't get much over minimum wage no matter how hard I tried.

Thanks all, but I'm not dealing with offshorers. - mrs.krabs

[ In Reply To ..]
I'll take my services elsewhere. Hire Americans for American jobs. I'll keep looking thank you.

Their overnight work flow person - sm - Old Broad

[ In Reply To ..]
was in India but they assigned him/her a made-up American sounding name. If you had any email communications with this person, it was pretty obvious English wasn't their first language. I don't know how stupid Precyse thought we were to try that stunt.

Similar Messages:

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

Any Info On InScribe Would Be Appreciated.
Oct 06, 2010

Their ads do not require previous experience as an MT, and you have to purchase a different foot pedal. Is this unusual? Thanks in advance for any advice. ...

Info Appreciated On SoftScript.
Nov 02, 2010

Can anyone tell me what the employee cost for a single plan with SoftScript is?  Also what is the added CPL for 2nd shift differential? ...

Any Experience Info On Zylomed Appreciated. NM
Mar 27, 2010

. ...

Any Recent Info On Transcend Would Be Appreciated. Thanks. Nm
Feb 18, 2011

x ...

United Transcriptio In NC-any Info Would Be Appreciated
Aug 05, 2011

Especially interested in their pay scale. Thx ...

Anyone Familiar With MedGarde? Any Info Would Be Appreciated!
Sep 25, 2011

.. ...

Any Info On Chronicle Transcripts Would Be Greatly Appreciated
Mar 06, 2010

I passed all testing and now am up for an interview with Chronicle and was hoping for some more input on company.  I see some posts, but older ones and would like anyone who might currently be working for them regarding lines, pay, work available, etc.  I am currently with a company, SoftScript, and really need to get out, but do not want to go to another company just as bad.  Thanks. ...

Sandia Medical Transcription, Albuquerque, NM; Any Info Appreciated
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone work for or has anyone heard of Sandia Medical Transcription out of Albuquerque, NM?  They call themselves the “Internet Dictation Service for Traditional Catholic Doctors” and their website states they “serve doctors, regardless of religion, who only perform moral medical procedures.” It sounds like they only do straight transcription (no SR) and only hire Independent Contractors. Anyone have any insight into this company?  Any information would b ...

How's Breitner For Editing? Any Real Cash Possible? Any Info Appreciated.
May 19, 2014

TIA ...

Some Info On Precyse?
Aug 28, 2014

Can anyone please give some info on Precyse?  Thank you! ...

Does Anyone Have Any Recent Info On Precyse?
Jan 29, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Precyse?  I'm not finding alot of info on here anywhere...  Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!  ...

Recent Info On Precyse?
Feb 06, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Precyse?  *******  Thanks! ...

Anyone With Current Info On Precyse
Feb 17, 2012

yep I checked archives, but only old posts. ...

Looking For Info On Precyse - Oregon?
Apr 11, 2012

I know a long time ago these boards were full of people bashing Prescyse. I thought they were in Atlanta or something?  Anyway, I just found a job listing for Precyse in Salem, Oregon.  Does anyone know if this is the same company?  Anything good or bad about them?   Thanks!   ...

Keystrokes And Precyse Info Please
May 07, 2012

I was hoping someone who works for either of these 2 companies can please honestly tell me how these companies are and if they enjoy working there.  Any pros and cons you have is definitely appreciated.  Thanks in advance to any and all who reply to my post. ...

Need Current Info On Precyse
Oct 11, 2012

nm ...

Current Info On Precyse
Nov 19, 2012

and there is no job description on mtjobs, just curious if Precyse is a good company to work for?   ...

Any Current Info On Precyse? How About The Platform - Productive? SM
Oct 20, 2009

Also how about the benefits, especially insurance - do you feel they are a good deal for the price? Do you feel the way the PTO adds up is beneficial to the MT?  Does anyone know anything about the account that they are hiring for right now?  Thanks for anything you care to share.  ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Are We Appreciated
Jan 30, 2011

I wonder if any companies anymore both big and little appreciate their MTs for what they do, if they are high producers, good quality and in the case of an IC work a good dependable schedule for them.  I get the feeling that they just think oh well they can all be replaced with all these MTs out and about looking for jobs.  I never saw so many hits on jobs as I have seen lately.  I dont know how anyone ever gets a job unless there are a lot of underqualified people out there looki ...

Appreciated
Jan 08, 2014

Are there any companies left out there that actually pay decent and are nice to work for and appreciate quality work? ...

Nice To Be Appreciated
Nov 28, 2013

I ercently started with a company and posted prevously about how the recruiter had sent me a greeting card welcoming me to the company.  In addition, I also received a greeting card from the person who trained me when I started with the company.  I got up this morning (Thanksgiving) and had receieved a Thanksgiving greeting card from the company, stating how thankful they were to have me as a part of their team.  In today's market, I thought that was a nice personal touch. ...

Any Advice Appreciated
Apr 07, 2014

I'm having on H*** of a time with my dentist's office.  They have set me up for partials; lots of impressions and bringing me in for a final fitting.  I've coughed up $683, as they said this would be my portion after the insurance coverage.  Apparently they sent a fax asking Aetna about my insurane coverage, even giving them the ADA code for the procedure and getting a "yes" for coverage.  Now....come to find out the info they requested from Aetna was NOT a "pr ...

TT Managers Are Appreciated (sm)
Feb 11, 2015

I have had only good experiences with TT account managers.  They have always answered my emails promptly and been very willing to be flexible with my scheduliing.   AD has always taken the time to make personal phone calls to MTs when more info is needed or something didn't go through the system, to make sure they get paid on time.   I'm sure they share our stress over the accounts going to EPIC.  I just wanted them to know they are appreciated for all their hard wo ...

It's Great To Be Appreciated!
May 12, 2015

My QA scores have been primarily 100%, the lowest something like 99.6 and very infrequently anything less than 100%. My QC scores are consistently 0% as I never send anything to QC. I work my schedule without exception. Even when there is no work, I remain logged in and ready to work. My work is excellent as I have been transcribing for a very long time. I sent my TSM an email that I was resigning. The reply was "I'm sorry to hear that you are planning on resigning." I was not planning on ...

ABG On 40% S/l CAPC Or CATC. Help Appreciated. Nm
Dec 13, 2009

xx ...

Any MModal Advice Would Be Appreciated
Feb 08, 2011

I would like to say this is not an attempt to bash Keystrokes,  but an attempt to learn more from those more experienced with MModal.   Keystrokes is gradually transitioning to MModal.      I am trying to be positive but it is becoming more and more difficult.   One of my main dictators has a less than 20% rate of SR being correct.   I find it faster just to delete the whole job and do over.       Th ...

Probity-Any Information Would Be Appreciated
Aug 14, 2011

I was not able to find recent information about them.   1.  Are they honest?  (I recently had a bad experience) 2.  Is there steady work?   (I did not have that.) 3.  Are they flexible?   4.   Benefit information.   I would apreciated any infomration.      ...