Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Posts disappearing.. (Views: 77)

You have to hunt aggressively for the job you want - KRMT

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2023 - 6:57 pm In Reply to: Are there any decent companies left? - PigeonholedMT

I FINALLY got out of medical transcription three months ago. I don't miss it at all. The MT company that I loved and worked for for six years closed when COVID hit, and I ended up working for several MTSOs operated by Aquity and Deliver Health. I encourage you to stay away from those clone companies and ask up front if they are in any way affiliated with Deliver Health and Aquity. I now do Financial Co./Investments transcription remotely as an employee with an hourly wage. I love my job and wished I’d found this job years ago. How I found this job is I typed into Google/Yahoo search top-paying and/or top-rated transcription companies. Then, you just go to the different websites and look at the list of transcription companies hiring and apply to whichever appeals to you. These range from legal and medical transcription to typing captions for videos, etc. If you’re looking to immediately get your foot in the door, try Casting Words. You just sign up and take work. The only downside is that you have to work your way up the ladder. Although you can eventually pick and choose which reports you want to take based on difficulty, you start out as a proofer and earn badges. Good luck in your search. I hope this info is able to help you in some way, shape, or form 😊

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)