Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Working hard - Don’t give up

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2023 - 11:43 am In Reply to: That's the whole problem. You worked hard, it took a long time to - find something right for you. SM

Job searches can take a long time, regardless of the position. I applied, and was called to interview, for jobs that I thought I wanted, but didn’t have a good feeling following the interview, and then there were things that I felt confident about that went to other people; I tell myself that things happen for a reason. I can’t speak to people in the forum wanting jobs handed to them, it just seems that there is a mindset that they are only able to do one thing. It never hurts to try, because you never know what is out there waiting for you. There is no perfect job or perfect company, we have to work with the cars we are dealt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)