Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Posts.. (Views: 43)

IMEDAT - Rora

Posted: Jun 12th, 2023 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: Doing medical for 8 cents line, legal for 9 cents a line - sm

Last month I started working for a company Imedat. Horrible horrible Fluency with the drafts coming up the worst I have ever seen. Impossible to edit. Every tiny thing gets picked apart. The doctors do not even try to dictate decently...back and forth, changing mind. Eating, in the car, you name it. Every report was so time consuming to finish. And the TAGS and which heading can be used...oh brother. At 4 cents a line, it was not worth my time. Besides, the "management" had no idea what was going on. If anyone is thinking of working for Imedat, be prepared for low low paychecks and constant frustration. One doc has 3 pages of "what he likes, what he says", why not go to him instead of expecting us to get his reports correct. I have been so much happier since leaving. It was part time for me, I have my full time job. Leigh and Judi, they are the worst .... stay far far far away

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)