Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I think you missed the point - It is called networking

Posted: Jun 7th, 2023 - 7:12 pm In Reply to: This argument is so tiresome, old as time. Some want a free job. - Some of us do the work search SM

I really don’t care how much money anyone is making and to go public with it is actually kind of tacky. If you’re not willing to share beyond gloating about how wonderful your job is, don’t bother. I supported myself as an MT and at other HIM related jobs for over 40 years, so lazy is something I am not. I was also paid well but never felt the need to go around telling everyone about it. There is certainly nothing wrong with networking, but if you don’t want to share the name of your employer, just say so instead of calling other people lazy or expecting to have a job handed to them when they ask for some basic information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)