Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I got even less than that per audio minute. As soon as I - found something else, I resigned

Posted: Jun 5th, 2023 - 4:57 pm In Reply to: Per minute - MTVet

Was promised a rate far higher than what I got, but I needed the income at the time.

I went with a company that prepares medical documents for IMEs, and I am guaranteed $ 25.00 an hour (but can make much more than that). I love the work. I get none of the BS I got with these MTSOs, or the manipulations they put you through to keep your rate low. The new company leaves me alone to do my work. If I need something, I call them. They pay me within 24 hours of the completion of the case file I am working on. It is great to have the DD that quickly. Since we've all had to read EMRs and work in them for so long, it was a very, very smooth transition. In two days with this company, I grossed over
$ 475.00. You make you own schedule; so you are a true IC. This type of work is not for everyone, but for me, it was an answer to a prayer. When I want a day or two to do something, I just pull myself out of work pool and then go back in when I want work.

There are still good jobs out there --just takes some research. Good luck to all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)