Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I kind of agree - Share and share alike

Posted: Jun 6th, 2023 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: So you just want someone to hand ...sm - Jenny

I am retired but want to work part-time and thought that something like this would be perfect for me. I did QA review when I was an MT and have other experience with abstracting and record review. I generally research things thoroughly, but I can't find any jobs like this on Indeed or when I go a general internet search. If I knew the job title or what keywords to use when I search would be helpful. It's really a disservice when people talk about the wonderful jobs they found and how much money they make and then drop it. If you don't want to share the details publicly, maybe people could contact you privately for more information. No one is asking to have a job handed to them, but some legitimate leads might be nice. Your defensive response says that maybe your wonderful job doesn't exist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)