Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Exactly. No one gave me the name of the companies - I do work for, nor did I expect anyone

Posted: Jun 6th, 2023 - 5:57 pm In Reply to: This argument is so tiresome, old as time. Some want a free job. - Some of us do the work search SM

to do the research for me. I posted above. I went category by category, until I found the type of work I wanted to do. I cannot tell you how many times I have been called a liar (my bank account proves my income regardless of what the haters on this board state), and I have helped others get jobs that contacted me privately.

Some of these companies do not want their names posted openly, and some of them do not want to put up with the snotty attitude that some seem to think is fine and will aid them in getting a job.

I work as an IC; I work for more than one company (will never put all my eggs in one basket ever again); and I make a very, very healthy income. I am never without work, and I can work as much or as little as I CHOOSE TO -- not by the dictates of what the MTSOs seem to now think is acceptable. I do not work weekends, holidays, or evenings unless I want to.

I transitioned into another part of medical transcription/chart review that so many on this board poopoohed as a waste of time, not worth it, no money in it, blah, blah, blah. I am glad in ignored their hateful comments and did what I did. Their hateful attacks and attempts at insulting others does nothing for their bottom line. My bottom line looks pretty damn good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)