Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I think you missed the point, of lazy people asking for the name - when they could be doing their own search SM

Posted: Jun 7th, 2023 - 8:39 pm In Reply to: I think you missed the point - It is called networking

It's not networking when you're asking for free handouts of company names, it's sheer laziness. I've seen something once posted in a chat discussion of "let's get back to finding me a job" is the specific lazy and entitled one that comes to mind.

If people would think a little bit, the easy google search terms of "general transcription jobs" or what else was it I used, "transcription jobs remote" some such thing, then they have plenty of leads to review and decide if any of those opportunities are for them. I've actually found a few things that you'd never think you would find in a general search like that. It's called DOING YOUR OWN WORK. as well as encouraging people to keep searching until they find what they want.

Nobody owes anyone anything. People have the right to post that they did find something thru their own hard work of searching, without being obligated to post a name. What's right for one person isn't always right for another.

Job hunting is never easy. I remember back in the late 70s, sitting down with the yellow pages and cold calling every employer in town to ask if they were hiring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)