Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I was one of the OPs above and I make a very, very healthy - income. I have also had people

Posted: Jun 6th, 2023 - 4:47 pm In Reply to: I kind of agree - Share and share alike

contact me privately; some of them were every bit as obnoxious as you. According to the obnoxious ones, they could walk on water and do brain surgery while eating their lunch. Three of those that contacted me (that were respectful and had a good, strong resume) I was able to place immediately. They, too, are doing extremely well. I am currently working on placing the fourth individual.

You make a lot of assumptions that are way off and flat out false. This board is nothing more than a place for people like you to try and tear down others. HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU HELP GET A GOOD PAYING JOB?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)