Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Your right! - Hmmm

Posted: May 4th, 2023 - 9:35 pm In Reply to: Transcription is dead, lets have a funeral - Amk507

It is almost dead...AI is taking over within the next 6 months and the MTSO owners all know it now. People who usually have 100% quality with audits are now having major critical issues and having work taken from them. The AI is already in the hospitals and they are training doctors on it now. I am in the same boat and I am tired of it as well. There is no security in this anymore for anyone as robots will have our jobs. One company initials DH are the ones implementing the AI the most and cutting editors left and right. I know I need to look for a real job, but it is hard after 17 years of doing this to change, but we are all going to have to obviously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)