Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Men are not different - MT1347

Posted: Jun 16th, 2022 - 9:16 pm In Reply to: Huge difference between men and women - Gossip

I am sure men love you since you hate your own gender. I didn't compare middle school to mature men, I merely noted what is absolutely true. I was also a teacher - boys are just as snarky as girls and they actually tend to be worse because they don't have the empathy for others that most girls at that age. You want to kiss male arse, that is on you. I wrote the truth, not "my truth" that is popular today, but THE truth. Just go on with your deluded life and continue to hate your own gender - glad I don't know you. Men are nasty and vicious - they might shut up in front of you but they are not changing their tune behind your back. Wow - hard to believe supposedly adult women can be so ignorant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)