Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Work Place - You can avoid the drama

Posted: Jun 14th, 2022 - 3:41 pm In Reply to: I don’t think so - Anonymous

if you stay out of it, but so many can't and actually thrive on it. I am in the same situation as you, love my job, working with seniors and avoid any "drama" (for lack of a better word).

A job is what you make it, no matter what the situation. When I worked inhouse, I stayed clear of the trouble makers or the ones who loved to stir up trouble. I pretty much kept to myself, because with MT work, you really cannot socialize in the office, lest your line count suffers.

What you see on this board is no different than what is out in the world, but it is just easier to rant where no one knows you. This board actually use to be helpful, but no longer, but then again, this job used to be a good job!

I am now at the point in my life, where I refuse to get involved and it feels great!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)