Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am doing this as well - Medical Records

Posted: May 10th, 2022 - 1:49 pm In Reply to: Everyone does realize there are a LOT of jobs that hire for remote. - You are no longer stuck in MT. Take advantage of

Last year, I started working for a local medical practice as an HIM/medical records technician. I did not have to take any classes or obtain any sort of certifications. They hired me solely based on my many years of MT experience and trained me for the job. I started out at $22.55/hour and have full benefits with medical, dental, and vision, 4 weeks of paid vacation per year, paid sick days, company matched retirement, and I have every single weekend and major holiday off (with all holidays paid). I have never been happier. I was also told that we would be getting a cost of living increase in our pay very soon, something that MT has NEVER done. Oh, and the best part? I still get to work from home! I did have to go into the office for the first few weeks for training, but then they sent me home to work remotely and provided all equipment. There is also room for advancement in this job. I plan on applying for a supervisor position the next time there is an opening, which my boss encouraged me to do.

If you are still stuck in MT, do a search for medical records jobs in your area. You may be surprised by what you find and are qualified for with your MT experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)