Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Looks like your personality is taking potshots at people when you - dont know their true situation. SM

Posted: May 3rd, 2022 - 8:36 pm In Reply to: Its interesting reading these comments. There is a reason some can't get out of MT. - This thread illustrates why.

If someone doesn't want to put up with complaining and angry customers on the phone, whether it's online or in a retail or other business setting, doesn't necessarily mean they can't get along with people.

I, for one, worked in house for years and got along with people, kept my head down, worked, minded my own business, but I'm tired of office politics type of chaos swirling around me and want nothing to do with any of it in any kind of setting. That's why I like working with elderly people who are grateful for someone who cares.

There is a high rate of burnout and turnover for customer service people because of the stress and frustration of dealing with angry and dissatisfied customers all day long who blame the customer service rep for everything. That's why so many of these companies are constantly hiring for customer service.

Always someone on here so quick to blame and criticize the at-home MT for any little thing said in truth or simply venting or whatever situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)