Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Too good to be true - Effort to change

Posted: May 2nd, 2022 - 11:00 am In Reply to: At least an effort was made to change and do something - different. I saw go for it.

I hope the OP does well. However, I’m skeptical because some of these pie in the sky dream jobs are actually people shilling for offshore companies. I’ve seen this type of post before and whenever the person is questioned about their training or certification, they don’t provide any more information. I’m familiar with the path required to become employable as a coder, and it is not as simple as outlined by the OP. No newbie coder chooses what they get to do next with a guaranteed raise in a year. My guess is that this program is a diploma mill. The other one I see from time to time is Tumor Registry, again not an easy field to enter. I’m sorry to rain on anyone’s parade, but as I said, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)