Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Has anyone ever worked with Allegis? - SM

Posted: Jul 28th, 2021 - 6:07 pm

I am currently in the midst of the onboarding process for the insurance team and I just did my first 3 "feedback" jobs.  I have a great deal of insurance transcrption experience, but I'm learning that Allegis does things MUCH differently than what I'm used to.  Something that really concerns me is that if you leave an inaudible mark if you aren't able to hear something clearly or if you aren't 100% sure of what is being said, if THEY are able to fill in the blank, they count it as a critical error against you, because they figure if they were able to get it, you should have been able to as well.  I've never worked for any company who does anything even remotely like this.  In my 20 years working in this field, whether it be medical, insurance, or legal transcription, I've ALWAYS been told that leaving a blank is much better than guessing and being wrong.  With Allegis, it's like you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.  They seem to expect A LOT from their transcriptionists.    

Has anyone ever worked for Allegis on the insurance accounts?  Are they really a good company to work for?  Right now, it just seems like there is a great deal involved in this job and, to be frank, I'm getting a bit frustrated.  I'm just wondering if it's worth hanging on and if it will get better.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)