Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed - Allegis

Posted: Jul 29th, 2021 - 11:48 am In Reply to: If it were me, I'd be reporting that crap to the labor board - after I quit that sh-t. SM

I worked there for a whole two weeks last year. The entire experience from start to finish was pure chaos. They have a VERY rigid and ridiculously long onboarding schedule. When you are hired, they actually send you an entire timeline of what will be happening on which date, and you had better be ready and available! The test jobs MUST be completed within 24 hours, no ifs, ands, or buts. If you fail to do this, they will immediately end your onboarding and cut you loose. They TOTALLY treat you like an employee. In fact, I remember when I logged in to do my paperwork, it literally said EMPLOYEE portal. They even refer to you as an employee in all of the paperwork. And, yes, those 3 test files were pure garbage. I could barely hear them at all. I had the same experience with them counting my inaudible marks as critical errors because they claimed they were able to hear them. It's total BS. They must tell everyone to get a better headset, because they told me that at one point as well. I very quickly grew tired of their sh*t and quit after only a couple of weeks. I really let them have it, too. I told them that they were violating the IRS IC laws by treating people as full-blown employees with these schedules and weekly page requirements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)