Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I'm glad it's not just me - SM

Posted: Jul 28th, 2021 - 9:52 pm In Reply to: Had Same Experience - Anon

Yes, they just told me today that I should get "better" headphones. Apparently, my $250 noise canceling Bose are not good enough for them (insert eyeroll here). The 3 old files they assigned to me had audio that was EXTREMELY distorted and very difficult to hear. They even dinged me with an error because I didn't know what state an insurance claim was in. Only the city name was stated in the recording and the state was never once mentioned anywhere, yet apparently I was supposed to somehow enable my psychic abilities and automatically know what state this city was in. I just think it's downright wrong for them to penalize for leaving a blank when we're not 100% sure just because somebody else is able to get it. We all hear differently, so the way they handle blanks is completely unfair. I only took this job with Allegis as a supplement to my full-time job doing insurance transcripts for another company, which I have been doing for the past couple of years now. I like that Allegis pays weekly and I was going to put what I make there away in our savings account, but I'm really starting to wonder if all of this aggravation is really worth it.

Also, they seem to micromanage A LOT. They were apparently able to see that I had a setting enabled in my Audioworxs software and they told me that I had to disable it and then verbally confirm with them AND send them a screenshot to confirm that it had been disabled. Really, guys?! This is an IC job, but they sure as heck are treating me as though I'm an employee with this insanely tedious onboarding process. I've never experienced anything quite like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)