Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

WOW ... thanks for the warning - Seattle_MT

Posted: Jul 28th, 2021 - 10:40 pm In Reply to: I'm glad it's not just me - SM

I have never worked for this company. However, with 20+ years MT experience, insurance and legal transcription experience, I once considered sending my application. Of course, until reading the comments here -- especially the part about the "micromanage" aspect. Been micromanaged and over stressed to the point of developing migraine headaches while working at both Nuance and MedQuist (aka Aquity) and I simply refuse to accept that again.

Thanks for the warning about Allegis.

I will stay where I'm at for the time being, where I am able to work independently while producing top quality reports without the micromanage added stress. Just glad I did not waste my time going through the on-board process and then had to find out the real truth about this company. Truly appreciate the heads up....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)