Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have but as an LT - Sm

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2021 - 10:42 am In Reply to: Has anyone ever worked with Allegis? - SM

I did not experience that at all. When I left blanks, I got no "ding" for it whatsoever.

They do have extensive onboarding and training procedures but just get through it and things start running smoothly.

Regarding the person who accepted work knowing there was a 24-hour TAT, I'm thinking she probably shouldn't have waited 14 hours before telling them she was unable to do the job.

Even as an IC, if you commit to accepting jobs that have a definitive TAT, you need to honor that commitment. That's not an "employee" vs "IC" thing; it's a work ethics thing. They're giving you 24 hours to complete the job, not telling you which hours to do it in. It's in the contract you sign as an IC that you will complete the work within TAT.

Anyway, I had a pleasant experience with Allegis. I just didn't like doing legal transcription anymore, so I went back to medical; otherwise, I would have stayed. I think they're a decent and legit company to work for. Pay isn't that great, but you do get a lot of work, so there's that.

PS Not an employee, not even an IC anymore, just someone else who's had a different experience with them. Have a good one!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)