Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I'm glad I could help!! - SM

Posted: Jul 28th, 2021 - 11:09 pm In Reply to: WOW ... thanks for the warning - Seattle_MT

I sure wish I had known what I was getting myself into before I even applied! Honest to goodness, I have NEVER been through such an insane and rigorous onboarding process in my life, ESPECIALLY at an IC job! You would think this was some sort of high security government job with the way they run things! You are immediately thrown on 4 or 5 (I don't even remember the exact number) different insurance accounts all at once, all with VERY different specs and rules and all with different templates. It's literally information OVERLOAD. I don't know how in the world they expect you to remember all of this stuff. You waste so much time going through a mountain of paperwork trying to to find how to do something on a certain client and you just end up with a massive headache and your blood pressure goes through the roof.

I'm still in onboarding and I'm already getting a very good sense of the micromanaging that goes on here. They will assign you X number of jobs and will tell you exactly when they have to be done by. That alone is a violation of IC laws. Before I could even start, I had to send these people screenshots of my Windows version, my antivirus program, and my MS Word version. They couldn't just take my word for it when I told them what I had!

My other insurance transcription job is like a vacation compared to this! Nobody ever bothers me, I make my own hours, work whenever I want and as much or as little as I want, and no BS QA to deal with. I'll probably give Allegis another week or so to see how it all plays out, just because I've already invested so much time into it, but I'm honestly not too hopeful at this point!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)