Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Excuse me?? - SM

Posted: Nov 20th, 2020 - 2:25 pm In Reply to: That is not true- They have a huge account and several new ones coming on - pay is same as every

What I "think" I know??? First of all, I have a friend who used to work there and quit for all of the previously discussed reasons. It also literally provides ALL of the information in the recruiting emails that they repeatedly send, INCLUDING the thieving pay rate of 4 cpl, the fact that they utilize VDI, and the alleged laughable "incentives," which my friend told me they screwed her out of and she never received, even though the met the all of the requirements for it. You are definitely a suit. Get a life. Nobody wants to work for your lousy company that thinks they can take total advantage of highly skilled and experienced MTs by paying sweat shop wages. You know they are having trouble finding anyone who is willing to work for them when they keep spamming the inboxes of every MT they can find an email address for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)