Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed - SM

Posted: Nov 11th, 2020 - 12:53 pm In Reply to: If it's the same manager, nothing has changed. Dont bother. - She is nothing but headaches. nm

I worked there very briefly last year and never in my life have I worked for such rude, condescending people. I've worked for some pretty awful companies over the course of my transcription career, but none of them were as disrespectful or insulting as they were. When I was brand new and was first learning the account, I was made to feel totally incompetent whenever I made a mistake or asked a question. From the very first job I ever did for them, their tone would always be like, "You should already know this, you idiot." The lead would use capital letters as a way of shouting in emails to say things like "I already TOLD YOU this" and she would say things like, "You did this WRONG and that WRONG," etc., etc. She had absolutely no tact when critiquing my work. Now, I have NO problems with constructive criticism whatsoever, but that is not what this was by any means. It was downright disdainful bashing of my work and intelligence. She couldn't even be bothered to answer questions a majority of the time. It was always, "Read the instructions." One day, after being chastised for a simple, easily correctable mistake, I finally told them, "Sorry, but I'm not being paid nearly enough to tolerate this kind of abuse. I'm so sorry that me being new and trying to learn is such an inconvenience and bother to you, but you won't have to worry about it anymore, because I've had enough. I'm done" and that was it. I quit. They seem like the nicest people in the world when you first get hired, but then watch out. It was like someone flipped a switch once I was in the door and getting started. J and A are NOT nice people at all and are extremely unprofessional and disrespectful in their mannerisms and leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)