Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I LOVE working at home - MT Mama

Posted: Sep 25th, 2020 - 6:44 pm In Reply to: Some who stay in MT may actually - still have decent jobs

I work out every day, take my dog for hikes in the woods, I get WAY more recreation and fresh air and sunshine than I ever did working outside my home. It's what you make of it. I thrive on independence and being able to set up my day on my own terms. I couldn't do that in the cubicle rat race. I also homeschool, which takes another huge burden off my shoulders. I do THAT on my own terms also. PLUS, I'm a single mom (not even coparenting with anyone), so everything is simplified. No one to compromise with or try to work around, etc. It's great. I could never go back to working for someone outside my home all day long and put my kids in school. It would be awful! I've done it that way, so I know what it's like. It's a brutal grind. Anyway -- just my 2 cents on loving this lifestyle. and like anything, it is what you make of it. I'm not getting rich, but I'm not on foodstamps, and we are happy and healthy, so.... WINNING :) I realize it's not for everyone. On the fat and lazy thing, that is 100% in anyone's control doing this job. I have an exercise bike 10 feet away from my desk. I got it at a thrift store. We all have internet for workout stuff to do at home, and we all have an outside to walk around in. Sorry to rant. I mean it in a positive, take charge of your own life way. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)