Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 55)

Tested with Transcription Plus - Computer generated letter

Posted: Sep 18th, 2020 - 7:29 pm In Reply to: I also tested with them. Told I scored - very well. I have all my QA stats from

That is what you probably received. Do you really think they go over those tests? I refuse to do them. If you don't pass, you never know why and I have received those letters also, stating I scored very well and then didn't hear another word from them.

All of these companies are horrible and treat us like dirt. You jump through so many hoops for nothing half the time, they want state of the art equipment. You would have to work 6 months to pay for it at the rates they pay. All IC positions, what a rip off and the list goes on.

I only send in an application and if I am hired, I give it a try and if it doesn't work out, I move on and I am about to move out the door with this job. It just isn't worth my time or energy any longer. They don't deserve us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)