Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The obesity rate is pretty high - in this country

Posted: Sep 24th, 2020 - 2:11 pm In Reply to: Ever go to one of those AHDI/AAMT meetings? Ugh sm - ex-TTS

The stats are probably even higher now than they were 10 yrs ago. Today, just under 40 percent of adults and about 18 percent of children are obese. That's a lot! So you don't have to search very hard in large gatherings or groups across America to find obese persons. Unfortunately, they're everywhere. Have you not noticed when out and about?

As far as looking professional, I think a lot of that has also gone down the drain in our society across the board. Go to any office building and all you see are very casually dressed workers. We never used to see that before. The dress code was always "proper business attire." I've noticed there aren't many sharp-looking men in cleanly pressed business slacks and shirts anymore. I think the younger women still try to keep up with fashion trends somewhat, but things have definitely changed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)