Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes! - SM

Posted: Sep 24th, 2020 - 8:32 am In Reply to: Ever go to one of those AHDI/AAMT meetings? Ugh sm - ex-TTS

And not very friendly to boot, save for a few exceptions. And lots of talk of health problems and ailments.

At an annual shin-dig for my local chapter we were seated at tables, and there was a nephrologist giving a talk. The woman next to me was busy clipping her nails. It's a wonder a clipping didn't land in my coffee. My meeting experiences were quite off-putting, and I couldn't go to a lot of meetings because I worked weekends as part of my regular shift.

At another meeting some student/wannabe was berating the group that we needed to be more grateful to have jobs working as MTs at home because she had kids and had to work outside the home and how hard it was and blah, blah, blah. Yeah, we know. Ugh is right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)