Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The norm - though is not great money.

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2020 - 7:19 pm In Reply to: Judgmental much? I actually make way more - as an MT than I would

I do think MTs should make more money than they do, but we've been overtaken by VR in most cases or eaten up by large corporations.

It is not a matter of skill any longer, it is if you can put up with the inconsistent feedback or feast or famine work mentality.

I'm glad you do very well, but just keep in mind at any given time, those accounts can go elsewhere. They do not necessarily give you any notice either.

It happens at offices as well. I was so happy to get an office job. My first week in, half the doctors quit the practice to do their own concierge work, so that was going to mean layoffs for staff and loss of patients because the patients will stay with their doctor if they can.

Just sayin'... Ya' just never know.

By the way, they had us start re-scheduling patients immediately to try and keep the patients they had in their system away from the doctors who were leaving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)