Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

PO Box - It can be worth it

Posted: Mar 26th, 2020 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: Not everyone can afford to rent a PO Box - Anon. SM.

I’m not rich either but the small boxes aren’t very expensive if you pay for a year up front but it beats having your identity stolen if someone gets their hands on something containing personal data, it only takes one piece of mail in the wrong hands. Our mailboxes don’t lock either and I was getting Netflix DVDs for a while so got a PO Box, it’s cheaper than having to buy a replacement disc if one gets stolen. Also, you don’t have to worry about someone taking packages off your porch if you have a delivery and can’t get home. Our mailboxes are next to the street and we had trouble last Christmas. My neighbors bank statement was stolen and the cops were out here a couple of times before they caught the people, we thought they were probably looking for Christmas cards with checks or money in them. Anyway, a person does what works best for them and we are off topic. Thanks for explaining the obvious in regard to the other post, I had already read it but was replying to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)