Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Maybe, but it depends sm. - FlaMT

Posted: Mar 20th, 2020 - 3:36 pm In Reply to: Would you take a job that doesn't offer direct deposit? - Curious

Since you've come this far in the hiring process, I would go ahead and give it a try. You mentioned it would be a backup job, so you don't have anything to lose really. It also depends where the company is located in relation to where you live. Years ago, I worked for a small MTSO who mailed out checks, but they were located in my state, just on the other coast, so the mail only took 1-2 days for my check to arrive, so I didn't mind that too much. I wouldn't do it if the company was in California (I'm in Florida) because I'm sure the mail would take a lot longer to arrive. Try it on for size since you have a main job already. If it doesn't work out, you can always say thanks, but no thanks. Nothing ventured, nothing gained - good luck and I hope it works out for you! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)