Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I worked for her also with the same experience - StillAnMT

Posted: Jan 21st, 2020 - 7:07 am In Reply to: SUE MOUNCE TRANSCRIPTION - Lorraine

Ms. Mounce chooses to run her business this way. She has unnecessary rules as far as grammar or choice of phrases. She must be very busy training so many new people (most only stay for months), correcting their work, spending time composing negative emails, and being hounded by transcriptionists for their last pay. A red flag for me was being told not to put my initials on my work.

All of the above is not illegal, but I believe this is the way she chooses to run her own business. I believe we must give Ms. Mounce that right. However, some transcriptionists here will choose to pass this company by after reading these replies, and I believe that is the reason the OP started this thread. Thank you, OP, for doing that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)