Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sue Mounce Transcription - Sue - Lorraine

Posted: Jan 20th, 2020 - 7:56 pm In Reply to: Sue Mounce Transcription - Sue

Sue, just so we are all on a level field here, and while I really don't want to continue with this back and forth with you, because quite honestly? The hole you have dug for yourself just keeps getting deeper, however, I DID follow your ever-changing directions, I met and EXCEEDED your 24-hour deadline, getting work back to you the SAME day you sent it, and my work was FAR from "substandard" and had no typographical errors. As a matter of fact, you sent me COUNTLESS emails praising my work. Relishing in the "pride" I had, sending such quality, "GREAT", "FANTASTIC", "BEAUTIFUL" work to you. Outside of the fact that I am an hand/arm expert in orthopedics? You said, and I quote -"Not many people have an ear for podiatry, but your work is fantastic!" So, Sue, the ONLY one who is giving you a bad reputation? Is YOU. And while you may not have said an "unkind" word about anyone on this site? I would bet that, just like me, there are PLENTY of us out there, who have emails from you, trumping up all of your fabrications and completely false accusations about the "substandard" quality of our work. Please, Sue. I worked for THE hand and arm doc at HSS for 11 years... you want to spew your venom about "substandard" work? Maybe it's time you "gracefully" exit this business. Seems to me you have burned one too many bridges.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)