Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 60)

re: Mounce Transcription - was "owed money"

Posted: Jan 20th, 2020 - 5:53 pm In Reply to: Sue Mounce Transcription - Sue Mounce

I posted my experience with Sue Mounce back in June of 2018. You can read all of it here:
https://forum.mtstars.com/714423.html

It started out well, she was grateful, full of positive comments, and there were NEVER any complaints about my work, but then eventually no work came my way. I needed work so I told her I needed to leave for that reason and wished her well. Then I had to keep reminding her about my last invoice over and over with no reply. When she did reply, it was snarky, not professional, that I left her "high and dry" After about three months, it took a certified letter, which she refused, and finally daily faxes and email copies of my last invoice for at least a week after that to receive the pay I was owed. There was no dispute about the amount, but she finally said she would pay me, "to get rid of this pimple". My only reason to post now is to keep others from undergoing the same stress and unprofessionalism I received from Sue Mounce.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)