Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sue Mounce Transcription - Sue

Posted: Jan 20th, 2020 - 12:50 pm In Reply to: Sue Mounce Transcription - Sue Mounce

Of course people who were let go are going to say nasty things because no one likes that to happen. I cannot keep people who do not follow directions, meet deadlines or send substandard work with typographic errors. So if that gives me a bad reputation then so be it. If any one of you sent documents directly to a physician with errors you would be let go, yet I'm the bad guy. Lorraine believes she's entitled for me to provide her with work which I am not. Unlike all of you, I have never said an unkind word about any transcriber on this site or anywhere else which would effect your ability to make a living. So sad you are all above it all. Mean and nasty people. I currently have two transcribers who have been with me for more than a decade so I must be doing something right. Good luck to all of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)