Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Let's say that's true... - s/m - Lorraine

Posted: Jan 20th, 2020 - 8:10 pm In Reply to: Let's say that's true... - s/m

Oh, yes, for SURE. We all need to wisen up to people like Sue Mounce. God only knows how long she has been running this scam. I found her post on Craig's List ( Yes, I know how many feel about that venue) and it was in the New Haven, CT post. Someone else, who lives in Detroit, found a listing from here in that locale. This woman trolls all the areas, looking for people, sounding almost "too good to be true" and then? You get blindsided, slammed with false accusations and laden with LIES. I have already emailed the group she was subbing work out for in Florida, and I will follow-up with them tomorrow with proof of her deplorable business practice. It's all in writing, most of it from her. Let's see how you backpedal out of that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)