Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

late pay/no pay - Old gray tired former KS employee

Posted: Dec 16th, 2019 - 11:15 am In Reply to: If I may just add to your post - Anon

I thought last year was bad enough being two to three days late getting paid, but 2 and 3 paychecks later and you are still not getting paid, no reply to your calls, etc. I would call the Attorney General's office in the state of Illinois and see if you can get an answer from their office as what your options are. Good luck. I hope you all get paid sooner rather than later. You are all the backbone of her company and she would not have all those accounts if not for all of you hard workers. I worked my butt off sometimes 7 days a week so I know how you feel and what you are going through. Good luck and hoping maybe the Grinch will give you all your paychecks. That really does suck. I am so glad I retired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)