Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: I contacted local hospitals and clinics and....sm.. (Views: 51)

Nobody needs to psychoanalyze you. It's sadly obvious - that you have severe mental problems sm

Posted: Dec 13th, 2019 - 3:49 pm In Reply to: now you are a psychologist. lol - I hav e no empathy for someone - that continues to do the same

by your constant harassing and picking at these people. Always the same lame, pathetic, deflecting excuse of how you have a right to post your opinion, as well as trying to force people with your narcissistic, controlling attitude of you'll stop posting when they stop. Never a valid reason of why you take such pleasure in poking at these people under the pathetic guise of telling the truth.

They're obviously not going to do as you tell them to do, yet you continue to poke at them, trying to force them to do as you say.

Have you tried to find another job lately? Jobs aren't falling off the trees for the easy picking and choosing.

TRUTH = their job situation isn't the real issue here. The issue is that you're an ugly hateful person who has an axe to grind against someone but you can't really do anything about it to them, you feel helpless in that situation, so you take it out on someone else who you think you can hurt. Nobody needs a degree in psychology to see that about you.

It's winter now. I suppose you have to pick at someone because there are no insects to pull the wings off or stick pins into.

You could go pour water on sidewalks to freeze in front of the nursing home and watch the residents fall and get hurt. That should satisfy your evil soul and make you feel so validated to be in control of something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)