Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 52)

I did give her info s/m - Anon

Posted: Nov 15th, 2019 - 8:13 pm In Reply to: you were responding to someone else not the OP and - she wanted info not guesses

This really isn't hard for most people, but I will walk you through it....again.

I know to whom I responded, which was the OP.

I told her what came in the email I received after I applied. It was stated the installation of their "antivirus" could take 3 to 5 hours. The use of their antivirus is mandatory.

I gave her that info taken from the company email.

I simply offered an opinion on whether or not they USE SOME FORM OF VDI...not the actual Nuance-based VDI...based on the installation.

Go search the antivirus program yourself and see what it can do. I never said it would happen. I said they COULD monitor you based on the keywords of REAL-TIME.

So IF they are monitoring ICs while they are on the clock, then I guess they will be asking YOU why you are on the board if you're supposed to be working.

I also responded to someone else who stated they were told the version of Fluency was "proprietary." I simply said the installation time and the "proprietary" reeked of a form of VDI.

At no time did I tell anyone it was THE NUANCE VDI nor did I say it was Escription. I did not speak of the working conditions, accounts or anything of the sort since I did not work there.

So, again READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.

If you can't get it after this, I don't know what to tell you. I cannot dumb it down any more than that. I suggest you seek help....maybe a reading tutor?

I wish you well and have a great evening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)