Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It means people have called her out on her behavior - and she doesnt like it so she is being ugly. SM

Posted: Nov 9th, 2019 - 12:38 pm In Reply to: Does anyone - work for Shurcan?

That should give you an indication of what she's like. Apparently can't keep people either, some have said she's very difficult and a real pain to work for.

She's got a major attitude.

I believe pay, last time I heard, is 7-1/2 cents a line during training?

She's also been strongly suspected of using people to clean up her backlog for free by having them "test" with live current work containing patient information.

If you think you want to try it, be very aware that you may not last long and it may not be worth the trouble. FYI.

If she says how her business is always "GROWING" and she needs new people, that's straight BS. Nobody's transcription business is growing that much these days.

I remember the last job posting of hers was up for a long time and got in the 20 range of dislikes on it.

Found this link of old discussions:

LINK/URL: shur dont want to work for her

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)