Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Testing on live files is a - huge red flag (sm)

Posted: Nov 11th, 2019 - 7:07 pm In Reply to: Shurcan - MT

I agree with your post. She probably found another sucker to do the "test" the night before, so she no longer needed the backlog done.

I can't stand these crooks in this business anymore.

I looked up old threads on this company, and she's tried this before at other times. I'm not seeing anyone with a pleasant experience with this ShurCan company, and I highly doubt she's even really looking for ICs.
She's probably a one-man show until she gets a backlog, then decides to put these ads up.

That's almost about as bottom barrel as you can get.

No lives files and anyone with a business sense or "old school" ways knows that you don't even have to test MTs with a lot of experience, as they can usually hit the ground running.

Do the work yourself, lady! Shame on you!

And for goodness sake, she should really change her e-mail because she doesn't even hire employee status. Good grief!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)