Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Completely agree - sm

Posted: Nov 13th, 2019 - 12:11 pm In Reply to: Testing on live files is a - huge red flag (sm)

She literally posts these ads every single month, sometimes even twice per month. I 100% agree that she is very likely a one-man show and then posts these ads whenever her backlog starts to grow as a way of getting the work done for free and then putting the money in her own pocket. That is as shady as it gets. It is actually theft of services. I had a friend apply there once and she got an email back within 15-20 minutes saying that she needed to do the test RIGHT NOW and that it could not wait. My friend told her that she wouldn't have time to do the test until the following day as she was just getting ready to take her daughter to an out of town medical appointment. She was essentially told "forget it then. If you can't test right now, then I will move on and find someone else who can." I wish she would be banned from posting ads on this site!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)