Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

KEYSTROKES MTS - anon

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2019 - 5:41 pm In Reply to: KEYSTROKES MTS - see message

Class action is not for MTs. Yes, lawyers will step in and take $$$ while trying to get back pay but when all is said and done, the lawyers are the only ones who win. They get paid $$$ out of the settlement and the ones who filed, get the paltry amounts left.

Also, small claims court is not worth the time and trouble. All of us out of state MTs would have to fly to Illinois to appear in the Small Claims Court, maybe multiple times and then, there is absolutely no guarantee that you will receive anything. I actually did this with a MTSO that owed me for 2 weeks pay. Yes, I won in small claims court because she never even showed up but then, I would have had to hire someone to deliver the findings to her officially (about $150) and there was still no guarantee that I would be paid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)