Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

Good! - CMT

Posted: Nov 4th, 2019 - 12:19 pm In Reply to: Doesn't matter when clients are made aware - anon

I am so glad that you contacted her clients to make them aware of the criminal behavior that is occurring. I have no doubt that they will be furious to find out what type of individual they are doing business with and will likely pull their accounts and take their business elsewhere. These clients absolutely need to know that KS employees are not being paid, are being lied to, jerked around, and are being taken total advantage of. I haven't worked for KS in several years (thank GOD), but I did work there for 10 years and I know all too well some of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes at that company, and it is NOT pretty. I have been following the recent chain of events there over the past several months and I'm sad to say that I'm not the least bit surprised. In fact, I've been expecting something like this to happen for years. LT is a criminal and she will never change. It's about time that she and her cohorts are made to face justice and suffer some serious consequences for their actions. Keep us posted!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)