Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 43)

You have ZIPPO reading comprehension - Anon

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 4:59 pm In Reply to: Sad - AnonMT

I "did not lose my cushy state job." I actually went with my boss, when he received a promotion and in turn, was promoted myself. Back in 1989, when I left my university job to go with my boss, who was promoted to a commissioner of an athletic conference, at that time, I was making close to $80K per year, with retirement,. 401K and all KINDS of "cushy benefits." My mother was diagnosed with cancer, and could not longer watch my children before or after school. There was an ad in our local paper for an MT, AND THAT is how I started working from home -- making 5 cents per line! However, I felt at that time, that being at home, being able to be there for my children and my mom if the need arose was more IMPORTANT. I was IN the "CORPORATE WORLD," and also worked at a high energy physics lab during my working career and made great money there as well. However, I have learned that family and being near family is much more important.

Again, YOU ARE BITTER, FILLED WITH HATE AND SPITEFUL! I hope that you can get over your own misery and find something in your life that makes YOU HAPPY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)