Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

ummm.... there are still clinics who need MTs - sm

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 9:47 am In Reply to: Well wouldn't it be nice if hospitals operated at that schedule - anon2

I work for several clinics actually. Not all MT work is for hospitals. If you have been an MT as long as you say you have then you would know that. Actually, even new MTs know this.

I work 6 days a week myself. I also have some acute care accounts. Not everyone HAS to work weekends and not everyone is single like you are. Quit assuming everyone has the same life as you do. You actually just sound bitter about your life and how it's turned out that you have to work 3 jobs in your retirement age. It's a shame you didn't plan better for retirement or you wouldn't be in this predicament where you have to work every day, but that is what YOU have done. Quit bashing other MTs because they don't HAVE to do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)