Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sounds like someone needs anger management and - coping skills as well as reality testing SM

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 4:54 pm In Reply to: I would suggest you get your facts straight - anone

Good grief. In prior posts you state you have to work in addition to your social security to survive, that's why you have 3 jobs. Now in this post you state you don't necessarily have to work.

Make up your mind, which is it?

Go have some tea, a hot bath, maybe some yoga, or a walk, something to calm your attention-seeking hysterics.

This thread would have quietly died and fallen off the board if you'd ignored everything instead of coming back constantly on every post, providing excruciating life details designed to keep people interested and responding.

You're a train wreck and you want people to stop and look at you.

Me? Nope, I'm not stuck with VR or VDI nor am I jealous of you. And I found my own jobs, not looking for any handout from you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)