Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is not - sm

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 3:44 pm In Reply to: so sorry about these posts. It's really sad that you have to stand up for - yourself because of your job. sm

even about the working the 3 jobs per se. It is about one particular poster who runs on all the boards to boast about 3 straight typing jobs she has but they are never hiring and she basically boasts about it in response to other MTs looking for jobs. She seems to think it is her way or the highway and no one else should have an opinion that does not agree with her opinion. Her opinions are quite clear. She feels all Old MTs should not have to work on holidays or weekends anymore since they've "done their time" and all new MTs need to step up and do it. The other thing she rants about is being a victim of circumstance but then bashes others for not "doing their own research to find straight typing jobs that pay well," and so on and so forth. She is not a victim of anything but her own choices. She is all over the place ranting and raving about her 3 great jobs at companies that never are hiring so it's not like she even is helping anyone looking. She's there to boast and self serve her opinion. She's one of these thinks she knows it all about MT and she comes off snarky to many people who have posted here and on Facebook wherein only her opinion is the right one.

Anyone who thinks for one minute that their situation is not a product of their choices in life are delusional. This same boastful poster is now in this thread claiming to be a victim of marital abuse. I mean, come on... Seriously? She needs some therapy for her bitterness and grief obviously. She's not trying to uplift anyone at all. In fact, any chance she gets to slam someone for just looking for a job, she does it.

That's the story behind this entire thread. This poster has said things back to me on that Medical Transcription Service board and ranting and raving the same old stuff over and over.

She comes here and rants about people choosing to only work during the work and calls others prima donnas if they do not work weekends. I actually responded to a post on here one time that I believe was the 3-job ST poster and said, "hey, which company, I'm happy to type 3 reports on a weekend," which is what she was complaining about. Her response was, "it's a small company; they are not hiring." So, whatever. We've tried.

I am not the original poster, but I know exactly who they are talking about and she is not a nice person. She is bitter, very bitter, and takes it out on all of us here and on FB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)