Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 52)

I would suggest you get your facts straight - anone

Posted: Oct 21st, 2019 - 4:12 pm In Reply to: It is not - sm

You're VERY bitter for some reason. Maybe because YOU are stuck with a job you hate? Maybe because you can't find a decent position etc? I don't know your circumstances, but I DO know mine and I hustled and I looked for those three jobs and I got hired by those three jobs based on the fact that I am a DARNED good MT with a GOOD work ethic. When MTs are looking for work, and think two of my companies are hiring, then I will refer them My third job is with an MTSO who has a total of TEN (if that) MTs and I do one doctor's reports EXCLUSIVELY so I know she is not hiring. I have also referred MTs to other companies that I have worked for in the past that I believe to be hiring. I will not allow people to use me as a reference however, because this is the internet after all, and if they turn out to be a LOUSY, COMPLAINING and BITTER MT, like you seem to be, then I don't want my name drug through the mud.

I'm sick and tired of your BULLYING and that is what you are doing. I am happy with my life and even though I am semi-retired, I enjoy the companies I work for. I don't necessarily have to work and I have cut WAY back from the amount of work that I was doing -- NOT that is is ANY of your business anyway. Go ahead and b**tch because you're stuck with VDI and VR. I'm not and highly unlikely I will EVER be stuck with it!

Also, yes I could have retired in my early 50s had I stayed with my state job. EVERYONE makes choices in life, and sometimes they regret making those choices later, but at the time, I did what I could, because ME, MYSELF and I wanted a change! I was tired as well of getting up at 4:00 am and commuting into the city, to start working at 8:00-8:30 am and getting home at 8:00 p.m. That was another reason, along with my mother's diagnosis of cancer, that I decided to work from home when working from home was virtually unheard of

Put that in your pipe and smoke it MISSY!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)