Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

KS hasn't paid me since July - Mellin

Posted: Sep 16th, 2019 - 8:57 pm In Reply to: KS and JLT Holdings Bankruptcy Info - Minion

I haven't received a paycheck from KS since July! 
Although I had been getting the electronic pay stubs from KS's supposed "direct deposits," I was not actually receiving the money in my bank account. 
Bank of America charges me a fee for having a checking and savings account with them ONLY when I don't make a direct deposit for a month. When I noticed that I had been charged this fee, I printed out my last three pay stubs from KS and tried to find the matching deposits into my bank account, but there weren't any. The last one was in July. 
I thought that couldn't be right, so I contacted the payroll person and told her it looked like KS was issuing me pay stubs without actually giving me the money. She told me that they were giving me the pay stubs TO SHOW ME HOW MUCH THEY OWED ME. How kooky is that?! 
Now I feel like I have to go back through all my bank statements and pay stubs for the past three years because who knows if they forgot to pay me before. 
I actually have to move out of my apartment in California because of this! I am not kidding. I have nothing saved up; I am literally one paycheck away from eating dog food out of a dumpster. 
Two months ago, my rent was raised 50%, and I can't afford the increase, especially not now. So I am leaving the only home I have ever known. I am moving to Nebraska, where the rent is cheaper. I am trying to look at this fiasco like it's a great adventure. :/
I haven't received a paycheck from KS since July! 

Although I had been getting the electronic pay stubs from KS's supposed "direct deposits," I was not actually receiving the money in my bank account. 

Bank of America charges me a fee for having a checking and savings account with them ONLY when I don't make a direct deposit for a month. When I noticed that I had been charged this fee, I printed out my last three pay stubs from KS and tried to find the matching deposits into my bank account, but there weren't any. The last one was in July. 

I thought that couldn't be right, so I contacted the payroll person and told her it looked like KS was issuing me pay stubs without actually giving me the money. She told me that they were giving me the pay stubs TO SHOW ME HOW MUCH THEY OWED ME. How kooky is that?! 

I actually have to move out of my apartment in California because of this! 

Two months ago, my rent was raised 50%, and I can't afford the increase, especially not now. I am already on food stamps because I only made $14,000 last year working for KS. So I am leaving the only home I have ever known. I am moving to Nebraska, where the rent is cheaper. I am trying to look at this fiasco like it's a great adventure. :/ 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)